"design is thinking made visual"

"design is thinking made visual"

le temps est compté

Wednesday 21 March 2012

It is hard to believe, but my time in this beautiful city is coming to an end soon. Tickets are booked. Real life is just around the corner. I know I am way behind on my blog, but I will get you caught up in time. Going on this adventure has been one of the best things I have ever done. I have: Met the most amazing people from all over the world. Traveled to 4 different countries since I arrived. Learned to speak some French. Eaten the best food in the world. Gotten three speeding tickets in two different countries within a tin minute time frame. Learned to love the small details. Let a 14-year-old become my personal hair stylist. Mastered making crepes with my friend Julie(my friend from Canada). Found my favorite restaurant in town. Been to the international pub so many times for the live music I could probably sing you their whole set list. Been to the famous little ice cream stand in old town so many times with Beatriz & Catarina(my friends from Brazil)that they recognize us. Found out how much I really love to travel.



& the best part is, I still have four weeks here.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! please come visit asap when you return so we can hear lots of your travel stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I will come over :) I love the Rigby family <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIMME SOME PICTURES or I am going to boycott this blog.

    ReplyDelete

ELLE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger