"design is thinking made visual"

"design is thinking made visual"

in case you ever go to Nice, France

Monday 26 March 2012

I am fully aware that since I have been in France, most of my blog posts refer to the food. They weren't kidding when they say the best food in the world is made here. Living in Nice for the past few months has given me a little time to experiment around the city. Stew and I found our favorite little restaurant near school called L'atelier. It is a super tiny spot on the corner with maybe seven tables inside. The same familiar faces work there every day. The food is absolutely amazing. I always try to find excuses to convince friends from school to go with me now that Stew is back in the States. If you are ever in Nice, I highly recommend this place. I promise you will not regret it.



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



photos courtesy of L'atelier's website.

2 comments:

ELLE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger