"design is thinking made visual"

"design is thinking made visual"

the week I became a Brazilian,

Monday 2 April 2012

I have made some pretty amazing friends on this French adventure. No doubt, they are the kind that I will keep in contact with for years to come. I can't say exactly when it happened once I got here, but somehow I became close with my little Brazilian girls. Catarina & Beatriz. Cat has the most energy and spirit I have ever seen for someone her size. Bea is just the sweetest thing ever. This last week was their last here in Nice, so I lived at their house to never be apart. By the end of the week, we were weaving through so many languages, I was actually able to pick up a little Portuguese. I already am missing them. This last week Cat had her big 22nd birthday so we got to go out and celebrate! We went to the beach, out to dinner, out for some ice cream & crepes at our favorite spot in town, then out for some dancing at the best spot in town for live music. I could tell stories about them for hours, but they already made me promise not to post them publicly :)They are going to come out to the States over summer & I am already looking forward to our next time together.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket

1 comments:

ELLE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger