"design is thinking made visual"

"design is thinking made visual"

i'm going to miss living with this ice skater,

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Remember how I told you how I live with a host family in Nice? I don't recall if I really introduced them. I live with the sweetest 79-year-old named Micheline, and her 14-year-old granddaughter Héllo Nà. They might just be the sweetest little souls ever. Tonight, I got to finally see Héllo Nà in her element...at the ice skating rink. She was amazing. I felt like a proud older sister or something of the sort watching her. Somewhere amongst the triple axles, I started thinking and realized how much I am going to miss this little one. I am going to miss singing our lungs out in the car to "la sens de la vie". I am going to miss letting her braid my hair into 50 tiny little braids so my hair looks like Medusa the next morning(Stew's idea). I am going to miss listening to her stories about all the cute boys at school. I am going to miss her planting kisses on my cheeks every time I sing for her. I am going to miss sharing a home with her most of all. She takes after her grandmother, and both are some of the sweetest people I have ever met. I wish my French was better so I could know them better...but I have a feeling I gained a few pen pals.



Photobucket







Photobucket

Photobucket







Photobucket

1 comments:

ELLE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger