"design is thinking made visual"

"design is thinking made visual"

that post from the airport,

Monday 16 April 2012

I am starting to feel like I live in airports. Not in the cozy-home-away-from-home sort of living. I have been attempting to fly back to the States since Saturday and clearly have been unsuccessful. But like my mom always says, "Look at it like an adventure". So that is what I am trying to do. Don't worry, I am already starting to laugh about it now. You know you have been there too long when the security guards start to recognize you and pay little attention to going over typical routines with you. I couldn't help but laugh when one of the security guards frowned while watching me get in line this morning and mouthed "Sorry". I am starting to feel like Tom Hanks from "The Terminal". OK, I realize that may sounds extreme...but really. As I am writing this I am waiting at the gate. Crossing my fingers and everything else that I can make this flight, or any flight to the States today. If so, these are my last hours in France for a while...but home never sounded so good.

1 comments:

  1. I love you! You'll make it on the next one. Don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete

ELLE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger