"design is thinking made visual"

"design is thinking made visual"

Honeymoon post 3

Tuesday 19 March 2013


I thought we were going to stay in Sydney for the last two weeks of the honeymoon, but Stew had another secret up his sleeve. When we were on our way to return the rental car we had gotten for a few days, I was trying to explain to Stew that I thought we were lost. We were on our way to the airport but the map suggested the car rental place elsewhere. Stew told me to pull out the itinerary to check which airline we would be flying on! He pulled one over my head once again. We flew to Hamilton Island for the last week of our stay in Australia. It was BEAUTIFUL. We stayed at the beautiful Qualia Resort. Other than getting seasick, the week was wonderful. We went scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef, had a picnic on a private island, and pizza on the harbor. I don't have a lot of pictures there because I was sick in bed for a few days, but I hope these will do! 













0 comments:

Post a Comment

ELLE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger