"design is thinking made visual"

"design is thinking made visual"

Honeymoon post 2

Sunday 10 March 2013

After Stew & I left the Blue Mountains, we spent a week in Sydney, Australia. It was a completely different way to see the country. It took some adjusting to get used to driving on the left side of the road with the drivers seat on the right side of the car, but once we got a hang for it we loved adventuring through the beautiful city. We stayed at a place called The Establishment Hotel which might possibly be one of the coolest buildings I have ever seen. It is an old brick factory in the back of an alley filled with restaurants and bars on every floor with a different design and feel. Our first night in Sydney we found our favorite restaurant, Mr. Wong. It was right next to our hotel & was the best Cantonese food I have ever had in my life. We loved it so much we went back, several times. Also in Sydney we made sure to head to the amazing Taronga Zoo, and did the beautiful walk from Coogee beach to Bondi, went to the art museum, & even got to go to an opera at the famous opera house! I fell in love with the city, the style, the design, the food & so much more. I am crossing my fingers for an excuse to visit the beautiful place one again.

























1 comments:

ELLE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger