"design is thinking made visual"

"design is thinking made visual"

showering the bride-to-be

Monday 11 June 2012

I know you have heard this before, but you will have to excuse my leave of absence. I have been so busy lately and haven't had a chance to blog. With boyfriend visits, finals next week, and plenty of weddings, my hands have been pretty full. So one of my dear friends, Jenny Jones, is getting married next week! To add the icing to the cake, she is marrying my boyfriend's little brother. I am definitely spoiled and get to spend lots of time with this darling beauty. This last weekend I was able to attend a shower in her honor. It has been so fun to be a part of the wedding and see all their plans unfold. I could not be more excited for their new lives together. Our friend Tessa Barton threw the shower and it couldn't have turned out better. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. jenny is going to be such a breathtaking bride. holy smokes. p.s. the shower looks so cute. I am loving the tassels on those balloons.

    ReplyDelete

ELLE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger