"design is thinking made visual"

"design is thinking made visual"

& there were grinning parents everywhere

Sunday 5 June 2011

I have always been a fan of the theatre, especially when adorable little faces are involved. This past Friday night, I was lucky enough to be invited to see Albert Schweitzer Elementary's K-3 production of "Alice in Wonderland". Sammie, (my best friend's little sister), is in the third grade so this was her last year in the school plays. Her bright personality shown through in her dual roles of the door knob, & Tweedledee. The youngsters were entertaining to say the least. It made me look forward to becoming an aunt someday! I know I know, I am jumping the gun already. My sister needs to get married this week first, then I will start thinking about the minis.



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ELLE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger