"design is thinking made visual"

"design is thinking made visual"

The most talented people I know,

Thursday 30 June 2011





I have the pleasure of knowing the rediculously talented artists in the video above. Book on Tapeworm may just be favorite band around these days. There is no question Scott Shepard & Emily Brown both have a serious set of pipes. Everytime I find a video of them I find myself hitting repeat about 50 times. The Occidental Saloon makes some spectacular videos, but this one takes the win for my liking.

3 comments:

  1. i love the books hanging from the trees. Might just have to start collecting to do that in my apartment. This song is addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you ladies.

    ReplyDelete

ELLE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger