"design is thinking made visual"

"design is thinking made visual"

the city of lights/love/amazing food/& just about everything else...

Monday 20 February 2012



To say that I have been spoiled recently is an understatement. With my recent birthday & Valentine's day...the man of my fancy really went above & beyond to make it special. This isn't going to be one of those posts about Valentine's where I post my flowers...cross my heart. But this last weekend, I went to Paris again...When I first arrived in France, I flew into the amazing city but was only able to spend a day and a half there..which wasn't enough. There is so much to see, so much to do, etc..I have been dying to go back...so this weekend we went on another little adventure to celebrate Valentine's.. I don't have lots of time here to blog, etc...but I thought I would share a little something to do all the talking for me. Let me first say that Paris has the most amazing food you will ever have in your life. Literally. Stew & I have been researching the best spots to eat in France & found this video on some obscure foodie website. The video is a teaser for the Parisian restaurant, Guy Savoy. Needless to say the video peeked our interest (Stew wanted to make sure I got the real "Paris experience" because he knew how much I loved Rome the week before ((more on that later)) and didn't want Paris to be outdone) but when we found out it was also 3 Star Michelin rated (there isn't a 4th star and "the dude who hands out those stars is like Anton Ego from Ratatouille" -Stew-) we were all about it. Our first night in Paris we ate there, & it is safe to say I will never be the same.





RESTAURANT GUY SAVOY from Jesse Salto on Vimeo.





2 comments:

ELLE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger