"design is thinking made visual"

"design is thinking made visual"

Tea time?

Thursday 11 August 2011

Since I was a little girl, I have always loved to find reasons to dress up. Tonight my friend Grace had her bachelorette party & the theme was: Tea Party. Perfect right? It was held in my friend Jordan's gorgeous backyard that overlooks the city. The girls did such a wonderful job with everything & we definitely had our share of fun.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I found your blog, and I just have to say this is the best idea! So cute. I will probably have to steal it in the future haha. Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love you best friend. your pictures are always the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chels-Thanks for stopping by! My friends threw the party & did such a great job. I would steal the idea too!

    Ash-I love you more.

    ReplyDelete

ELLE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger