"design is thinking made visual"

"design is thinking made visual"

One of those weekends,

Tuesday 29 March 2011

This past weekend has been one of the best in a while. Friday, I got to spend some quality time with my roommates & my brother...we even got our salsa dancing on. Saturday, my older brother Chad, our friend Tyler, miss Jaclyn, & I got to enjoy the Jazz game up in the city of Salt. The Jazz lost, but it was still a grand time. Sunday, the happy couple (Tyler & Marlee) & I made our way to St. George. Previously I wrote about how they won a dream wedding...so this trip was mainly for that. My sweet momma even flew in from California to be a part of the fun. The days were filled with meeting the people involved & picking out all the little details. Everyone is so excited for the big day. It is really going to be something special. I mainly just enjoyed the sun and being with some of my favorite people.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ELLE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger